We will never sell your personal information.
We will never share your personal information with a third party for the purpose of promoting that third party.
We will always take care of the security of your data, respecting all regulations on the protection of personal data.
If you are unsure or have a question about how your data is collected or used, please contact us at email@example.com.
01. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
– we may collect and store personal information that you enter when filling out forms on our website such as email contact, requests to send offers and the like. We may also ask you for your personal information in the event that you participate in our sweepstakes or promotions or if you report a problem with our website to us.
– if you contact us, we may collect and keep records of such correspondence, including any personal information you provide during correspondence.
– we may collect and store personal data that you have provided to us as part of the surveys for which we have asked you to complete them, although you are not obliged to respond to the surveys.
– we may collect and store personal information related to your visit to our website, such as traffic data, location data and other communication data for our own safety, for diagnostic purposes, authentication and billing and invoicing.
02. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
02.01. If you just browse our website then we collect the following personal information:
– IP address
02.02. If you wish to use the contact form, then we collect the following personal data:
– Name and surname
– Email address
– IP address
02.03. Although we do not actively collect them, we may store other personal information that you disclose while communicating with us, regardless of how we communicate.
03. COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We collect data on IP addresses for security reasons (prevention of DDoS attacks, hacking, fraud, etc.), for the purposes of diagnostics and statistical analysis of traffic to improve the quality and usability of our services.
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that is used to store your preferences and other information and is used by the websites you visit. There are different groups of cookies on this page:
Necessary cookies make the page usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies by anonymously collecting and sending data help site owners understand how visitors interact with the site. We use Google Analytics for statistics (see Google Analytics below).
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through websites and are intended to display those ads that are relevant to a particular user and encourage them to participate, which is important for third-party publishers and advertisers. We use Google AdWords for marketing (see Google AdWords below).
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are in the process of being sorted in combination with individual cookie service providers.
Tracking website preferences.
If you continue to use our website, you give your consent to the use of third-party cookies necessary for the normal functioning of our website. For Analytics and Adwords cookies, you decide whether to give us consent. AdWords and Analytics cookies do not affect the proper functioning of our website and you can withdraw your consent to these cookies at any time.
You can block cookies by activating settings in your internet browser that allow you to refuse to set all or some cookies. However, if you set your Internet browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be allowed access to all or some parts of our website.
If you do not set your Internet browser settings to reject cookies, our system will send necessary and unclassified cookies as soon as you visit our website and, with your consent, will send both Analytics and AdWords cookies.
04. WHERE DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store the personal data we collect from you on our computers in the Republic of Croatia. However, we may share this information with third parties with whom we do business for the purpose of fulfilling service contracts with you, whose headquarters may be located outside the EU.
05. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We pay the utmost attention to maintaining the security of all data and take all necessary steps in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection that are valid in the Republic of Croatia.
Physical access to all personal data is protected according to appropriate standards.
All personal data we have in electronic form is password protected.
06. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal information we collect in the following ways:
– to verify your identity.
– to deliver the products and services you have contracted with us.
– to fulfill our obligations arising from the contracts you have entered into with us.
– to display the content of your web pages in the most efficient way on your device.
– to answer your questions.
– to provide the information, delivery of the product and the provision of the service you request from us, in cases where you have given your consent for us to contact you.
– to send you notifications of changes related to our services.
– to send promotional emails, in cases where you have given your express consent.
– to prevent fraud
07. LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The regulations on the protection of personal data regulate the preconditions under which personal data may be collected and which we use as the legal basis for the collection and processing. These legal bases are as follows.
Execution of contractual obligations
When you contract to provide any of our services or deliver some of our products, we must collect personal information from you in order to fulfill our contractual obligations.
Compliance with legal obligations
Regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia impose an obligation on us to collect and process data for certain purposes, such as accounting purposes (eg issuing invoices) and submitting data in accordance with the requirements of judicial bodies.
As part of our day-to-day operations, we collect data for legitimate interest purposes in a reasonable manner. For example, we collect data to analyze the use of our website.
In some cases, we may collect and process your personal information with your consent, for example when sending our newsletter and promotional emails. You can withdraw your consent to receive them at any time.
08. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We only store your data for as long as is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize the personal information so that it can no longer be linked to anyone.
We keep personal data related to any financial transactions for at least 11 years, as this is determined by the regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia.
09. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Like many other websites, we use the services of third parties – legal entities / companies – related to functionalities such as hosting pages on the server, creating and maintaining pages and the like.
Below is a list of companies with whom we share data on a daily basis and which are from NeuroSan d.o.o. authorized executors of personal data collection and processing. The list does not include the services of companies with which we share anonymous data or that provide services on an ad hoc basis. We have carefully selected all of the listed collection and processing executors and made sure that they all provide adequate protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Sabirnica d.o.o. – website design and maintenance company
10. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Like many other websites, we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about the users of our websites, to find out how often they visit our websites, which pages they visit, when they visit them, how long they stay and from which country they come.
The specified data is collected using cookies and IP addresses and the obtained statistics are used for the following purposes:
– to improve the usability of websites.
– to monitor the success of marketing campaigns.
– to analyze the behavior patterns of website visitors.
We store data collected through Google Analytics for 26 months.
If you don’t want Google Analytics to collect information about your preferences, searches, and online behavior, you can install a Google browser plug-in to prevent this. You can download the plugin here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More information about how Google uses information collected from our websites can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en&gl=en_US
11. GOOGLE ADWORDS
12. SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– if we have an obligation to disclose or share your personal information in order to fulfill any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or other persons.
This includes the exchange of information with other societies and organizations for the purpose of fraud prevention and security breaches and for research and statistics purposes.
13. EXTERNAL LINKS
On our website we can place links to the websites of our business partners. If you follow this link to any of these websites, please note that their own privacy policies apply to those websites and that NeuroSan d.o.o. has no responsibility regarding these rules. Please review these rules the moment you access the partner sites and certainly before you enter or submit your personal data on these websites.
14. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
According to the GDPR, from 25 May 2018 onwards you have certain rights relating to your personal data, and we briefly describe them below.
14.01. The right to limit processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
– when there is no legitimate interest in collecting data
– when you dispute the accuracy of personal data
– when you have lodged an objection to the processing of the data (see under Right of Objection), and we consider whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
– when the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use.
– when we no longer need your personal data and you need it to set, implement or defend legal claims.
You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
14.02 Right of access to data
The GDPR gives you the right to ask us what personal data we have and how we process it, and the right to access that data. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
Please note that before processing any request for access to data, we need to verify your identity, so we may contact you further to make sure we understand what information you are requesting. Once we verify your identity, we will provide the requested information within 30 days.
We will provide the information free of charge but we may charge an administrator fee if the request is clearly unfounded or excessive and especially if it is repeated. In any case, if you are our existing user, you can access your personal data by contacting us directly with your request
14.03. Right to erase (Right to forget)
As a natural person, you have the right to request the deletion of all your personal data that we hold. However, please note that this is not an absolute right, so, for example, it does not go beyond our legal obligation to keep accounting records.
You may request the deletion of your personal data when your data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed. You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
14.04. Right to correction
The GDPR gives you the right to correct any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete. (see below How you can contact us).
14.05 Right to data portability
You have the right to request the delivery of personal data that you have made available to us in an electronically legible form. If you would like to receive a printout of your details, please contact us (see below How you can contact us).
14.06. The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is no legitimate or legal reason to do so.
You can exercise your right by contacting us (see below How you can contact us).
16. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm on Tel: +385 1 6470 521
You can write to us at: NeuroSan d.o.o., Reljkovićeva 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
17. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE SUPERVISORY BODY?
While we will do our utmost to rectify any situation regarding your personal information about which you are not satisfied, if you believe that we are not handling your personal information properly you have the right to contact the supervisory authority. In this case, the supervisory body is the Agency for Personal Data Protection (AZOP).
Information on contacting AZOP can be found here:
18. USE OF SOFTWARE CONNECTIONS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Software plug-ins for various social networks can be built into our websites. Related services are provided by certain companies (“providers”). These providers include:
– The Google Network operated by Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 United States. To view Google plugins and their appearance, visit: https://www.google.com/about/products/
– The Facebook network operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). To view the Facebook plugins and their appearance, visit the following address: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
– Twitter network operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). To view Twitter buttons and how they look, visit: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
– Instagram network provided by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). To view the Instagram plugins and their appearance, visit: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
– LinkedIn network provided by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). To view the software links on LinkedIn and their appearance, visit: https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins#